OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for the Digital group. As the Project Manager you will lead the development of projects from inception through deployment. You will drive projects spanning many disciplines, dedicated to serving internal and external users, and will think critically and strategically about the business. As a Project Manager you are a results-oriented, detail-driven individual with experience in web development and management experience. You are a self-starter interested in technology, problem-solving, and troubleshooting in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the full project life cycle, from initiation through implementation; including (but not limited to) requirements gathering, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, documenting change requests, managing development, testing, user acceptance testing and training tasks
- Ensure project documents (timelines, requirements, project documentation) are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning multiple functional areas (Product, Design, Operations, Quality Assurance, Developers, Ad Ops/Sales, Analytics)
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to management team, business leads and partners across the organization.
- Support QA efforts on project deliverables as required, including scheduling regression testing and executing test scenarios
- Communicate effectively and work with third-party vendors and technology partners
- Keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into unique project challenges
- Adjust to rapidly changing technology and make decisions with limited information
- Lead multi-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- At least 7 years of experience in a technical project management role leading complex projects
- Strong background in both technology and project management
- Proven project management experience with planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Effective management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to manage cross functional teams including Product, Design, Engineering, Ads, Analytics
- Proven management of multiple project stakeholders (e.g., internal core team, external vendors, contractors, business users, senior management)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project leadership and team building skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills appropriate for interaction with network clients, vendors, and senior management
- Experience with a variety of project management methodologies
- Ability to understand technical and design documents
- Experience in a web, mobile and/or connected device development environment
- Experience with video content management systems preferred
- Experience in consulting or client services a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Microsoft Project Online and Atlassian
- PMP, MBA or CSM a plus
- BS degree or equivalent is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.