OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News Media, FOX Sports, FOX Entertainment, FOX Television Stations and Tubi Media Group. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise Technology PMO is looking for a highly driven and experienced technical Project Manager to lead multiple network, technology, and broadcast initiatives. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic environment, possesses exceptional organizational skills, and can deliver results within tight deadlines. In this role, you will be crucial in driving the success of the Enterprise Technology projects and focused on achieving outcomes that drive the company forward while working in a lean, fast-paced, and nimble team culture.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defines project objectives, scope, and deliverables with stakeholders and project sponsors
- Develops and maintains comprehensive project plans while making necessary adjustments to meet timelines
- Ability to prioritize tasks, adhere to strict deadlines, and manage multiple technology projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Leads and manages lean cross-functional technology project teams, assigning tasks and closely monitoring progress to ensure successful execution and delivery
- Proactively identifies and manages potential risks and bottlenecks and develops mitigation strategies with the ability to pivot quickly to ensure project success
- Communicates project status, updates, and any changes to stakeholders and higher management in a clear and concise manner
- Conducts post-project evaluations and lessons learned sessions to identify areas for improvement and promote continuous learning
- Collaborates and assists the PMO Change Management team in delivering impactful messages to the end users
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Infrastructure Technology project management experience
- Proven experience as a Project Manager with a successful track record of delivering enterprise technology projects on time
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools (O365, Slack, Box, Google Workspace, Smartsheets), and techniques
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to foster collaboration, build strong relationships and deliver impactful messages
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Broadcast, Media or related field
- Experience managing Broadcast or Media projects is a plus
- Ability to understand and process IT workflows
- PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus
- 8-hr shift (between 8:00 / 9:00 am ET – 5:00 / 6:00 pm ET), Monday - Friday. Required onsite Tue & Wed and is subject to change. Occasional weekend work required depending on the nature of the project and production go-live dates
- Stay equipped with a smartphone to stay connected and address urgent matters even when away from your primary workspace.
NOTE: Fox Behavioral Skills/Competencies: Dependability, Initiative, Teamwork, Personal Integrity, Professionalism;
Fox Leadership Skill/Competencies: Sets Clear Goals, Seeks Collaborative Solutions, Delivers Constructive Feedback, Leadership Integrity and Compliance.
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $92,000.00-123,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.