OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
Come join the Bay Area’s top rated news station and sell a best in class OTT platform alongside the broadcast sales team! KTVU FOX 2 is seeking a Digital Account Executive who is experienced in business development and has established contacts to make an immediate impact in its rapidly growing digital business. The ideal candidate will be based out of Sacramento, CA. Be part of a winning team with a diverse culture that believes in supporting, mentoring, and training our staff. As part of our total compensation benefits package we offer comprehensive medical plans, three weeks’ vacation, 401k, and tuition reimbursement just to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will have responsibility of developing and maintain a robust sales pipeline of qualified clients for the Fox Local Extension (FLX) OTT platform.
- Source new sales opportunities through a combination of identifying and researching potential accounts and soliciting new business via outbound communication as well as inbound lead follow-up.
- Maintain a consistent presence out in the field building relationships and presenting, live or via Zoom, the benefits of the FLX platform.
- Quickly become a product expert in order to participate in brainstorming, staff meetings, client meetings, researching and assisting in proposal development and campaign reporting.
- Collaborate with the Research Director to develop and maintain custom presentations that further highlight the benefits and utility of FLX.
- Maintain expert knowledge of competitive OTT platforms and a clear understanding of the characteristics that give FLX a competitive advantage.
- Stewart client campaigns and work on a variety of weekly and monthly reports to develop impactful post campaign recaps and provide recommendations to further optimize client campaigns.
- Work closely with the Digital Sales Manager on every RFP and presentation for consistency in creating impactful campaigns that help our clients achieve the marketing objectives.
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with Ad-Ops, creative services, and finance departments.
- Other duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Experience with daily high volume sales activity in a B2B sales environment.
- A sales hunter mentality with the ability to consult with clients and understand how your products can serve as the solution to help them meet their objectives.
- You have managed a book of business and understand how to organize/plan your day to meet deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- You thrive in a metrics and results driven sales culture and have a track record to prove it.
- You have experience in building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing presentations.
- Has established OTT/Digital relationships and is able to make an immediate impact on a sales team.
- Digital Video Advertising and/or Digital Agency/Digital Publisher experience preferred.
- Strong written/oral communications, presentation and account management skills are also required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Varied hours, weekends, holidays and local travel is required. Must have or be willing to obtain reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- College degree (or equivalent work experience) and 1 to 3 years digital sales experience is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $60,000.00-80,000.00 annually for California, Washington, New York City and Westchester County, NY. $50,000.00-66,600.00 annually for Colorado. This role is also eligible for a sales incentive/commission compensation plan, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.