OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for configuring and developing ServiceNow modules and work closely with IT and Business teams to create and enhance ServiceNow capabilities. The position will be responsible for heavy UI, Workflow, and Application development activities; facilitating roll outs of new applications, enhancements, and new modules. The role will implement ServiceNow customizations including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports. The ideal candidate should have deep expertise in ServiceNow technologies and be a hands-on architect.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow.
- Provide high-level design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation.
- Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, OKTA, trusted sources for SSO, mid server, web-services, email, and other relevant technologies.
- Design and Architect ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery.
- Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator, flow designer, integration hub and workflow editor.
- Understand the workflow engines.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Understand the necessity of and contribute to coding standards.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Deliver technical design documents.
- Promote active listening with team members.
- Contribute appropriately to conversations.
- Follow through with commitments and foster mutual trust with fellow employees.
- Assume additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourage fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of experience in ITSM implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred).
- Ability to both configure and demonstrate solutions in the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions, leveraging involving enterprise software.
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications.
- Expert understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer.
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist - ITSM.
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (plus).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.