Reporting into the Vice President of Marketing in San Francisco, the Marketing Art Project Manager will ensure that all marketing assets are being created at high quality and delivered on-time. The Marketing team is responsible for driving acquisition, engagement, monetization, and loyalty of the player base through targeted and tailored marketing programs.
As a part of these efforts, we leverage digital marketing assets for mobile platforms – particularly static and video ads, along with email communications to our players. This role is to manage the creative development and delivery of these marketing assets and to ensure key marketing assets are created, optimized and finalized to align with major game and marketing beats.
- Manage and own task estimation and identifying critical path impediments
- Successfully collaborate with design and artistic creatives
- Manage timelines and production schedules
- Ensure delivery of assets and finished art product
- Obtain ad/creative specs and ensure each piece meets specs
- Ensure each asset adheres to proper naming convention
- Coordinate timely feedback, approvals, and deadlines
- Coordinate tasks from design resources to relevant Marketing team members
- Successfully produce concurrent and competing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Project lead for complete digital campaigns including social, mobile, micro sites, and landing pages
- Create and maintain a repository of asset requirements and formats for various channels, platforms and campaigns
- A BA / BS is required
- 5+ years of project management including coordination experience in an art/creative environment
- Experience with a fast-paced marketing art development pipeline and strong attention to detail
- Successfully communicate with designers and other marketing functions (e.g., media buying, product marketing)
- Mobile game shipping experience across iOS and Android
- Ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Strong understanding of marketing art development and best practices
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/ multi-task
- Must be a problem solver
- Passion for mobile games
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT AFTERSHOCKSERVICES@AFTERSHOCK.COM
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of virtual and augmented reality, mobile, console and pc games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Network Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext Destinations and FoxNext VR Studio. Fox has a successful track record identifying exceptional games and publishing partners across the mobile and console/PC space, such as Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, Sugar Smash: Book of Life and Alien: Isolation. FoxNext VR Studio will oversee VR experiences, such as the already announced ALIEN and PLANET OF THE APES productions, and work to commercialize Fox’s overarching VR strategy. FoxNext Destinations will oversee the company’s location-based entertainment business including the development of the 20th Century Fox World theme park in Malaysia.
Aftershock Studios, a division of FoxNext Games, is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values… but most of all, we care about our community of players. We don’t just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
If you’re thinking about joining our close-knit team you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players. At Aftershock Studios you’ll be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises including This Means War, Command & Conquer, Battle for Middle-earth, and Empires & Allies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.