The Copy Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in commercial administration services by creating and timing various logs. Duties include but are not limited to, scheduling commercials, communicating with Advertising agencies and the sales department and act as backup for PRIME logs.
- Assigns codes to units for Primetime programming and Sports commercial traffic logs.
- Prints, labels, and files commercial traffic instructions for advertisers.
- Communicates discrepancies with ad agency contacts, sales, and management.
- Acts as backup for Primetime logs.
- Assists with additional commercial administration services as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required. Four-year college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years office experience is also required.
- Experience in television scheduling preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, demonstrate attention to detail, and be able to multitask and handle a high pressure environment.
- Good computer skills, including experience with email, the internet and various word processing programs are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Fox Broadcasting Company (FOX), a unit of 21st Century Fox, is home to some of the highest-rated and most acclaimed series on television, including EMPIRE, THE MICK, LETHAL WEAPON, LUCIFER, GOTHAM, THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, NEW GIRL, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, STAR, THE EXORCIST, THE SIMPSONS, FAMILY GUY, BOB’S BURGERS, HELL’S KITCHEN, MASTERCHEF, MASTERCHEF JUNIOR and SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE; as well as new series THE GIFTED, THE ORVILLE, GHOSTED, BEAT SHAZAM, LOVE CONNECTION and THE F WORD WITH GORDON RAMSAY; and upcoming series LA TO VEGAS, THE RESIDENT and 9-1-1. FOX airs 15 hours of primetime programming a week, as well as major sports and Sunday morning news. Through the FOX NOW app, FOX viewers can watch full episodes of their favorite FOX shows on a variety of digital platforms, while enjoying enhanced interactive and social capabilities around those shows. Download the FOX NOW app at www.fox.com/foxnow. To watch primetime programming live on the web, visit www.fox.com/live. “Like” FOX on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FOXTV and follow the network on Twitter @FOXTV. For additional information about FOX, please visit www.fox.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.